Salary 38 to 45k +benefits
Location: Leeds / Manchester
Our consultancy client requires
a Consultant to:
Lead and deliver IT Advisory projects in the Financial Services
industry, build on client relationships to develop and manage
Production of defined IT Advisory deliverables, Maintaining
strong long term client relationships. Arranging and attending
client engagement meetings, communicating with the client during
engagements, carrying out risk and control assessments and preparing
reports / memos. Involvement in sales activities: assisting
on proposals, identifying opportunities during the course of
engagements. People management including setting engagement
objectives for the engagement teams and carrying out reviews
at the end of each engagement.
Practice management including presenting to own and other departments
on current issues, specialist areas, new internal requirements.
Successful candidates for the role of Consultant will display
a combination of some of the following:
• 5+ years experience of IT business projects/IT Advisory
in the Financial Services sector. This may be through Big 4
experience or other consultancy, or working directly for a major
Financial Services organisation (Retail Bank, Building Society
or Insurance Company) or outsourced service provider to the
• IT with a business focus, e.g. working as a business
consultant or project manager.
• IT governance, supplier selection and overall IT sourcing
strategies. Qualifications such as Prince2 / ITIL would be useful.
• Proven track record of successfully delivering large
and complex engagements or projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to identify and assess complex IT issues, including
risks and controls.
• Ability to develop strong internal and external client
• Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget
and to a high quality.
• Strong team player but able to work on own initiative.
• Demonstratable Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Willing to Travel
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply
for the position of consultant please submit your CV by E-mail
with a note of your current salary.