Location: London 65-85k
As part of an ambitious growth
strategy our consultancy client requires an ERP Architect to
join the team as a Senior Manager.
The role will include:
• Working on large ERP implementations
• Leading the delivery on large and complex ERP Advisory
• To help clients leverage value from their ERP investments
• To manage or support large ERP SOX and control projects
To be considered for the position of ERP Architect you must
• 5 years experience of SAP/Other ERP implementation/audit/risk/control
• Broad SAP/Other ERP Functional knowledge
• Track record of providing ERP architecture advice such
as systems selection, application design, ERP scoping
• Two out ACA, CISA, Institute of Project Manager qualifications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to package solutions/ideas to address client
business and risk issues
• Ability to identify and assess ERP and project risks
and to relate them to the wider business environment.
Additionally the ERP Architect should have:
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
• Broad technical understanding of their main ERP competency,
allied with an ability to apply this knowledge to new client
• Team-working skills; Resilience; Motivation; Consulting
skills; International project/programme management experience;
Ability to develop strong client relationships. Deliver to deadlines