Job Title: IT Project
Manager, Logistics Sector
Salary: £35k - £45k + car or allowance +benefits
Location: North and West London
Our client requires an IT Project Manager to be responsible
for setting up, management and implementation of IT systems
within a supply chain/ logistics environment.
Key activities of the IT Project
• Implementation of IT
systems applications within agreed time, cost and quality requirements.
• Assist with requirements definition and analysis of
• Collation and distribution of information required for
IT systems implementation.
• Ensure timely responses of customer and internal resources
to enable delivery of it systems.
• Ensure compliance to IT procedures & project governance
standards for all IT activities within own area.
• Active ‘hands on’ involvement in IT deployment.
• Provide senior support for all IT issues.
Candidates for IT Project Manager should have the following
skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years experience working within IT.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Logistics/Distribution/Warehousing.
• Willingness to be actively involved in deployment.
• Project management and motivational skills.
• Customer orientated.