Information for Clients
Rapport Recruitment Limited reflects and contributes to the growing maturity of the IT industry, with an increasing focus on understanding the added value key appointments can make to mission critical projects. We offer a complete range of services to bring the most important of resources into your organisation. Our business and market understanding is without parallel, and has led to long term solutions and relationships with our clients.
Rapport's team of consultants are all from either the computer industry or have a Human Resources background gained through practical experience, supplemented by MBAs in their relevant fields.
The 5 Stage Process
- Stage 1 The first and most important step is to understand your particular company culture and decide how best to find a candidate who not only fits in terms of their knowledge and skills, but who also has the same "cultural fit" as you.
- Stage 2 We draw up a job specification
and draft advertisement (where appropriate) which reflects
the position on offer and which will sell the position to
our proposed audience of IT professionals, in terms and
language that they understand.
- Stage 3 We then carefully select applicants for initial interview by Rapport. This is a two-way process where the applicant explains their suitability while we in turn brief them on the benefits of joining your organisation.
- Stage 4 The short list. Because of the ground work in the previous stages, meetings with short-listed candidates are highly productive and time-effective.
- Stage 5 The conclusion of the process is to provide assistance (if needed) in testing applicants as well as controlling the difficult process from offer to actual commencement of employment. We have developed a relationship with Dr Roland Tarleton PhD an independent Chartered Occupational Psychologist, with over twenty years involvement in psychology relating to careers in business and industry. Roland is fully qualified to use all the major psychometric instruments.